- What does Effie steal at the supermarket on the autostrada?
- What is the name of Effie's lover?
- Which part of London do Edward and Ruth stay in?
- What is Effie's baby called?
- What is the name of Harvey's British lawyer?
- What is the name of the French family who own the chateau?
- Which painter painted Job visited by his wife?
- What do the letters FLE stand for?
- How did Harvey's family make their money?
- What are the names of Harvey's aunt and uncle in Toronto?
- To which figure from classical mythology does Harvey compare Job?
- In which arondissement in Paris is the policeman killed?
- What is the name of Harvey's interrogator after the killing?
- What is the name of the French policeman with English like that heard on Radio Moscow?
- What is Effie's battle name?
- What was Effie writing a thesis on?
- What gift does Harvey's aunt bring him?
- Which animal has vertical eyelids?
- One of Job's daughters has the name Keren Happuch. What does her name mean?
- How many years does Harvey joke he will live at the end of the novel?
Thursday, February 27, 2014
And speaking of tests...
...for those not present at the Society's lunch this year here is the 30th Anniversary Quiz on The Only Problem. Answers to follow!